.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN HEAVEN

Welcome to...the No.1 Blog for Hayden Christensen fans,with the latest news, article links, pics and more pics!,and chat tagboard.Hayden is the hottest young male star around. Feel free to add your comments on posts.



Monday, June 13, 2005

Life As A House

I watched Life As A House last night
for the first time and I have to say that
Life As A House


I thought it was powerful,well-acted and
dynamic (in parts). Of course Hayden is good
to look at, but he is in the movie business and
that's what it's all about (Brando, James Dean,
Brad Pitt, Keanu Reeves-get my point, a lot of
it has to be about looks and screen presence) But
Hayden can act, and he's very good at crying. He had
me in tears, but then he could get me at hello.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home






Disclaimer

This blog is unofficial. Please do not take a lot of pictures from here without acknowledgment.